Total Bids Placed:
Auction has expired
Highest bidder was: k******b
||August 29, 2023 8:43 am
||August 28, 2023 5:35 pm
||August 24, 2023 8:31 pm
||August 24, 2023 3:00 pm
||August 23, 2023 12:01 am
I weave functional textiles to wear and for home décor using rayon, cotton, and wool yarns, with a touch of metallic threads to add sparkle. Weaving became my passion following a trip to Guatemala in 1974, where I learned to weave on a back strap loom. My work is inspired by nature, by my travels to Mexico, Peru and Thailand and, in particular, my garden.
Thank you for participating in Art for Life. There are a few details we’d like you to know:
- Your generous purchases will directly benefit the programs and services of F2F.
- Sales tax will be added to all art purchases unless the item is shipped out of California.
- Buyers are responsible for shipping charges, if applicable.
- The “Buy It Now” price is 150% of the value of the item.
- The artist who created your piece will be provided with your contact information.
- After the auction ends you will receive an email with your pick up and/or shipping options. The Artist will either ship the artwork to you, arrange to deliver it to you or deliver the piece to Face to Face, 873 Second Street in Santa Rosa for pickup.
Face to Face is a 501c3 non-profit organization, tax ID number 68-0052664.
We appreciate the support of your purchases and donations.