Total Bids Placed:
Auction has expired
Highest bidder was: j*********5
||August 28, 2022 11:10 am
||August 27, 2022 6:18 am
||August 25, 2022 9:16 pm
||August 25, 2022 8:47 am
||August 24, 2022 9:04 am
||August 24, 2022 12:01 am
California ceramic artist Marge Margulies has been working as a studio potter for more than 30 years. Expressive and sculptural vessels, functional and decorative centerpieces, describe this joyous and ever evolving ceramic work.
Thank you for participating in Art for Life. There are a few details we’d like you to know:
- Your generous purchases will directly benefit the programs and services of F2F.
- Sales tax will be added to all art purchases unless the item is shipped out of California.
- Buyers are responsible for shipping charges, if applicable.
- The “Buy It Now” price is 150% of the value of the item.
- The artist who created your piece will be provided with your contact information.
- After the auction ends you will receive an email with your pick up and/or shipping options. The Artist will either ship the artwork to you, arrange to deliver it to you or deliver the piece to Face to Face, 873 Second Street in Santa Rosa for pickup.
Face to Face is a 501c3 non-profit organization, tax ID number 68-0052664.
We appreciate the support of your purchases and donations.