Total Bids Placed:
Auction has expired
Highest bidder was: a******l
||August 30, 2022 7:59 pm
||August 30, 2022 7:58 pm
||August 27, 2022 8:40 am
||August 26, 2022 8:04 pm
||August 26, 2022 6:59 pm
||August 24, 2022 12:01 am
Micah Schwaberow (1948-2022) is noted for his exquisitely rendered artworks. He spent a year in Japan studying traditional woodblock printing techniques with Toshi Yoshida. He also studied painting with Maury Lapp and printmaking with Elizabeth Quandt-Barr in Santa Rosa. He taught both in California and Japan, and had worked on several special edition letterpress books and broadsides. Micah’s woodblock prints are distinctive, soft edged images—both in landscapes and figure studies—reminiscent of watercolor paintings.
Thank you for participating in Art for Life. There are a few details we’d like you to know:
- Your generous purchases will directly benefit the programs and services of F2F.
- Sales tax will be added to all art purchases unless the item is shipped out of California.
- Buyers are responsible for shipping charges, if applicable.
- The “Buy It Now” price is 150% of the value of the item.
- The artist who created your piece will be provided with your contact information.
- After the auction ends you will receive an email with your pick up and/or shipping options. The Artist will either ship the artwork to you, arrange to deliver it to you or deliver the piece to Face to Face, 873 Second Street in Santa Rosa for pickup.
Face to Face is a 501c3 non-profit organization, tax ID number 68-0052664.
We appreciate the support of your purchases and donations.