We will re-open our office for In-Person HIV Testing on Thursday, October 28, 2021 by appointment only. To reserve a time call our office at 707-544-1581.
We will continue to offer In-Home HIV Testing kits. You can stop by our offices or fill out the form below and we can mail you a test kit.
Tuesdays through Fridays 9:00am – 4:00pm
Free | Confidential or Anonymous
In-Home Test Kits by Mail
Stop By Our Office to Pick-Up a Test Kit
Fill out the form below to receive your kit within 7 days.
Recognizing the ongoing need for HIV testing, we are now providing in-home HIV test kits in both English and Spanish. Counseling for English tests is available Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm. Counseling for Spanish speakers are available Thursdays from 1:00pm-4:00pm.
We are here to support you through the process and can be with you every step of the way by phone to walk you through the test. In addition, we can connect you to a provider for Pre-Exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) HIV prevention tool, and/or Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) if you think you may have been exposed to HIV within the last 72 hours.
If the result is positive, we will link you to confirmatory testing, and a specialty doctor.
We use the rapid HIV test, with results ready in just twenty minutes. We gladly accept donations for our services, however not required.
When it is safe to resume testing and outreach we will go in the community and provide onsite testing, and other prevention services at various locations. We are the only test site in Sonoma County providing the CDC supported interventions Personalized Cognitive Counseling and Couples HIV Testing and Counseling. We also provide mobile testing services, attending events such as Pride, Cinco de Mayo, Health Fairs, and many more.
Take advantage of this quick and simple test to prevent against the spread of HIV/AIDS. Please call our office at 707-544-1581 to learn more about our testing calendar. For more information on the In-Home rapid HIV testing, you can visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Sonoma County HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Locations
Contact Information for testing hours and questions
Face to Face (couples HIV testing also available)
873 Second Street, Santa Rosa, CA — 707-544-1581
Community Health Centers
Santa Rosa Community Health
- Vista Campus, 3569 Round Barn Circle Santa Rosa, CA -707-303-3600 (Re-opening August 2019)
- Dutton Campus, 1300 N Dutton Santa Rosa, CA 707-396-5151
- Fiesta Campus, 1110 N Dutton, Santa Rosa, CA -707 303-3600 (Re-locating to Vista Campus in August 2019)
- Airway Campus, 3883 Airway Drive #202 Santa Rosa, CA -707-303-3600 (Re-locating to Vista Campus in August 2019)
- Brookwood Health Center, 983 Sonoma Ave, Santa Rosa, CA – 707-544-3295 ext. 342
- Elsie Allen High School, 599 Bellevue, RM G-17, Santa Rosa, CA – 707-583-8777
- Southwest Community Health Center, 751 Lombardi Ct, Santa Rosa, CA – 707-547-2222
West County Health Centers
- Forestville Teen Clinic, 6570 First St, Forestville, CA – 707-887-0427 (12-24 years old)
- Forestville Wellness Center, 6550 Front St, Forestville, CA – 707-887-0290
- Occidental Area Health Center, 3802 Main St, Occidental, CA – 707-874-2444
- Russian River Health Center, 16319 Third St, Guerneville, CA – 707-869-2849
- Sebastopol Community Health Center, 6800 Palm Ave, Suite D, Sebastopol, CA – 707-824-9999
Other Sonoma County Health Centers
- Alliance Medical Center, 1381 University Ave, Healdsburg, CA – 707-431-8234
- Alexander Valley Regional Medical Center, 6 Tarman Dr, Cloverdale, CA
- Petaluma Health Center, 1179 North Mc Dowell Blvd. Petaluma, CA 94952
- Phoenix Teen Clinic, 201 Washington Street, Petaluma, CA 95952
707-484-9866 (serves ages 12-24)
- Sonoma Valley Community Health Center, 19270 Sonoma Hwy. Sonoma, CA 94576 707-939-6070
- Sonoma County Indian Health Project, 144 Stony Point Rd. Santa Rosa, CA 95401 707-521-4545
Face to Face
873 Second Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
9 AM - 4:30 PM
Rapid HIV Testing
Tuesday to Friday
9:00 A.M. to 4:00 PM